Hosts Banks Lee and JeniLynn Knopp bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• News In The Queue: Despicible Me suites at Universal; Monsters University Homecoming Bash; Car Masters Weekend at Downtown Disney; Busch Gardens’ Summer Nights; Krusty the Clown meet and greet; Aquatica’s after 2pm pass; SeaWorld’s 50th anniversary and the Sea of Surprises
• Hidden Mickey of the Week: Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop
• This week’s concerts
• Patrick takes the plundge into the announcement of Busch Gardens’ new ride for 2014
• Go behind the scenes of a music video shoot at Ripley’s Believe It or Not with Beebs and Her Money Makers
• Travel Tip: Prepare for lots of walking at the parks
• Giveaway for authentic props from Pirates of the Caribbean and swag from Falcon’s Fury & Insane Coaster Wars
The Show is also available on YouTube, on iTunes as a video podcast and on Bright House Cable TV in Florida (Channel 300 in Central Florida and 340 in the Tampa area).
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine.
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
Also look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.