SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is in full swing. We visited last weekend to bring you these sights from many of their holiday happenings. You can see it all for yourself tonight and tomorrow night and nightly from Dec. 17 to Jan. 2, 2011.
Here’s what you’ll find:
• The Polar Express Experience: Now boarding! It’s a journey to the North Pole aboard The Polar Express. The holiday classic comes to life as you take part in a young boy’s thrilling ride to the North Pole, where you’ll meet Santa Claus and some winter weather animals.
• Shamu Christmas – Miracles: From the majesty of a symphonic soundtrack to the heart-pounding excitement of Shamu, Shamu Christmas – Miracles invites you on a holiday voyage.
• A Sesame Street Christmas: The holidays have arrived, but Abby Cadabby doesn’t understand what all the fuss is about… she’s never heard of Christmas. Elmo, Telly Monster and the rest of her Sesame Street friends teach Abby what Christmas means to them.
• Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas: Clyde and Seamore are bringing copious amounts of comedy to Christmas this year.
• Winter Wonderland on Ice: Skaters dazzle and delight in this ice skating show. The other stars of the show are the towering fountains of water dancing on the lake.
• Sea of Trees: Take a walk through a watery wonderland and be immersed in a sea of holiday trees. The glistening forest sparkles to music and lights up the water.
• The Christmas Market: Browse handcrafted gifts, sample many festive foods and play holiday games.
• Holiday Reflections: SeaWorld ends the night with soaring fountains, lights and fireworks, choreographed to holiday musical favorites.
Here’s a video overview of the fun:
And here’s a longer look at the new dancing lights on the Sea of Trees:
[smugmug url="http://photos.attractionsmagazine.com/hack/feed.mg?Type=gallery&Data=15026244_rzKLo&format=rss200" title="Photos%20from%20SeaWorld%27s%20Christmas%20Celebration" imagecount="37" start="1" num="37" thumbsize="Th" link="lightbox" captions="false" sort="true" window="true" smugmug="true" size="L"]