Universal Orlando and Loews Hotels and Resorts are teaming up again to open a fifth on-site resort; Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.
“Jungle Jack” Hanna is visiting Busch Gardens in Tampa for a special weekend of shows, signings and meet and greets.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos & videos from @Attractions Twitter feed – September 1 to September 7, 2014.
Howl-O-Scream 2014 at Busch Gardens Tampa will put guests closer to the action than ever with Zombie Containment Unit 15.
A second story from The Tales of Beedle the Bard is now being performed inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Diagon Alley at Universal Orlando.
Yee-haw! The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is celebrating its 40th anniversary this year, and the popular dinner show is still going strong.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
LeakyCon, a sci-fi/fantasy film, television and book convention, will rebrand itself as GeekyCon and return to the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando July 30 to Aug. 2, 2015.
By Nick Russo Halloween Horror Nights 24 opens later this month at Universal Studios Orlando. On this episode, we give you a look at the first developments of the event featuring The Purge scare-zone and more.
Some of the biggest names in Christian music will be performing Sept. 5 and 6 during both Night of Joy at the Magic Kingdom and Rock the Universe at Universal Orlando.
Falcon’s Fury, North America’s tallest freestanding drop tower, has officially opened to guests brave enough to take the dive at Busch Gardens Tampa.
By Nick Russo A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – August 25 to August 31, 2014.
Legoland Florida Resort has opened Buddy’s Character Corner, a new indoor location for guests to meet and greet their favorite Lego characters.
By Andy Guinigundo Once again, as it has for several years now, Six Flags announced all of their new 2015 attractions company-wide on a single day this past Thursday. If you are Six Flags fan, it was like Christmas morning! Here’s a rundown of all that will be new in 2015. Six Flags Magic Mountain, […]
Candy, costumes, villains and more await guests during this year’s Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort is getting ready to receive the largest meeting space expansion in the Universal Orlando’s history.
Legoland Florida Resort will once again honor police officers, fire fighters and EMS personnel with a free single day admission to the park throughout the month of September.
Some long-time entertainment at Epcot at Walt Disney World will be ending in September, and will be replaced with some different kinds of shows. Disney officials have told cast members they’re planning on refreshing some of existing acts and retiring others over the next few months.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news on location at the new Four Seasons Resort Orlando. On this week’s episode:
Beginning Sept. 19, 2014, Universal Orlando will give guests the fright of their life as John Carpenter’s classic horror film “Halloween” comes to life at Halloween Horror Nights.
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Unmasking the Horror tours reveal the secrets of Halloween Horror Nights 24 September 22, 2014
- Studio Backlot Tour closing later this month at Disney’s Hollywood Studios September 20, 2014
- Photo Update: Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival has begun September 19, 2014
- ZooBoo returning to Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, tickets on sale now September 19, 2014
- A look inside the scare zones of Halloween Horror Nights 24 at Universal Orlando September 18, 2014
- Josh M: I realize that these movies have become great hits...
- Sharon Cudd: Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween,...
- Carol Santo: The Maelstrom ride is my FAVORITE in Epcot! I go o...
- Anonymous: Kailee, Arendelle IS Norway! Hestia, you're wr...
- Kailee: This upsets me. Not because I am obsessed with Mal...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.