During a special event to announce its May 4, 2015 opening, we got an early preview of some of the rooms and wax figures that guests will be able to see and get photos with inside Madame Tussauds Orlando.
Merlin Entertainments has announced May 4, 2015 as the grand opening for The Orlando Eye, Madame Tussauds Orlando and Sea Life Orlando Aquarium, with special previews from May 1-3 for some guests.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not will once again pay tribute to the ancient art of sword swallowing by holding free sword swallowing performances as part of World Sword Swallower’s Day on Feb. 28.
Legoland Florida is bringing the Force to its guests this weekend with a brand new event for Star Wars fans.
With the debut of the Hollywood Tower Hotel Authentic merchandise line on Friday the 13th, came some minor enhancements to the Tower Hotel Gifts shop at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts have started giving Curiosity Tours that explore the stories and spaces of the arts center.
The Tomorrowland Arcade at the exit to Space Mountain at Magic Kingdom is now closed. This goes along with the Walt Disney World resort arcades getting rid of their ticket games and redemption counter.
Disney is closing their Speedway this summer, which means Richard Petty’s Driving Experience and the Exotic Driving Experience will be closing their locations there as well.
Escape room attractions have been been more and more popular recently, and Universal is set to welcome one for a short time based on the new show “DIG”.
The skyline around International Drive is going to be changing dramatically over the next several years with the additions of the world’s tallest roller coaster, Orlando Eye, StarFlyer swing ride, and just announced today, a drop tower.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
Disney Cruise Line guests aboard certain Disney Fantasy sailings in 2016 can celebrate the adventures and characters from the Star Wars saga during a new, day-long celebration called Star Wars Day at Sea.
A new $309 million action sports and entertainment resort is in the planning stages for Kissimmee, just down the street from Walt Disney World.
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club is bringing back many of its fan-favorite events in 2015, while also adding a selection of new experiences for members.
By Nick Russo Take a look back at some of Nick’s favorite Photo Finds from the past year of hosting the show.
SeaWorld Orlando is set to debut their new Praise Wave Christian music festival this Saturday.
The Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts has announced that tickets are now on sale for shows based on Mythbusters and The Legend of Zelda.
By Banks Lee A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed
As part of the ongoing enhancements at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, some construction walls came down recently to reveal a new Tree of Life roots and the animal sculptures on them.
An important spacecraft is currently on display at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, but only for a limited time.
- COVER: The old view is new again at Disney's Hollywood Studios
Tomorrowland: Find out the story behind the details in Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland.
Q&A: Jim Korkis: A Disney historian sets the records straight.
Skipper Ben's Top 10: Attractions Ben thinks are on the chopping block.
Universal vs. Disney: Read about the creation of Universal's Islands of Adventure.
Escape Rooms: The newest attractions popping up in Orlando.
Plus much more!
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney’s first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Disney Channel stars to help kick off Disney's first Healthy Living Weekend at Epcot March 18, 2011
- Are you too big to ride Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey? June 4, 2010
- Universal dropping hints to their new attraction – King Kong, Despicable Me or something else? April 21, 2011
- Hands-On with Disney’s FastPass+ and MagicBands – Your MyMagic+ questions answered FAQ September 3, 2013
- Sneak peek of new ‘Tomorrowland’ film coming to Epcot and Disneyland March 26, 2015
- Attractions – The Show – Mermaid Academy; DRIP; latest news – Mar. 26, 2015 March 26, 2015
- Lego Friends revealed as final room theme for Legoland Florida Hotel March 25, 2015
- Universal installs metal detectors as part of a test at Rip Ride Rockit roller coaster March 25, 2015
- Photo Finds: Exploring I-Drive 360 & Hollywood Studios/EPCOT venue changes March 24, 2015
- DENNIS POTULSKY: Good Afternoon! Wanted to let you know that I enj...
- Robb Alvey: Jeffrey - I agree!...
- jeffrey: This article lost all credibility when it cited Ro...
- Claude: Can you tell Gavin to slow down, we don't have en...
- Abraham: I think the show was good and the music is welcome...
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.