We take the Scream Cam through Motel Hell at Busch Gardens’ Howl-O-Scream, then stuff our faces at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Archive | The Show RSS feed for this section
Attractions – The Show – Halloween Horror Nights Orlando and Hollywood; latest news – Sept. 22, 2016
It’s Halloween Horror Nights coast to coast as we explore what carnage guests can expect during the annual event at Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood.
It’s raining cats and dogs this week as we explore the new Orlando Cat Café and Fat One’s Hot Dogs & Italian Ice.
Attractions – The Show – Fall at Magic Kingdom; Celebrity Impersonators; latest news – Sept. 8, 2016
See the seasonal changes made at Magic Kingdom for the Fall, then see some celebrity impersonators at the Sunburst Convention.
Attractions – The Show – Quick Eats at Disney Springs; Disney World with Kids; latest news – Sept. 1, 2016
Take a stroll at Disney Springs and experience a couple of quick service eateries, then learn about The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids.
Explore the secret society Penumbra at When Shadows Fall, then tour the Feld Entertainment headquarters and preview the new Disney On Ice show.
This week we attempt to ride all of SeaWorld & Busch Gardens’ coasters for National Roller Coaster Day, then we welcome Princess Elena of Avalor to the Magic Kingdom.
Journey to Universal’s Islands of Adventure to experience the new Skull Island: Reign of Kong attraction and updated Incredible Hulk Coaster.
Cool off at SeaWorld Orlando’s Summer Soak Party, then enjoy a refreshing soda at the new Coca-Cola Orlando Eye.
It’s Christmas in July at the Gaylord Palms Resort with news about ICE, then, believe it or not, we have a look inside the Ripley’s warehouse.
- Shanghai Disneyland has its first expansion with Tron Realm posted on September 5, 2016
- Five Nights at Freddy’s haunted house coming to Fright Dome at Circus Circus posted on September 23, 2016
- Tips to become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin posted on April 10, 2012
- Shark Reef closing soon at Typhoon Lagoon posted on September 16, 2016
- Dollywood announces $2.5 million Parade of Many Colors for Smoky Mountain Christmas celebration posted on September 3, 2016
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.