All of Disney World’s theme park guide maps, plus Downtown Disney, Disney’s water parks and ESPN Wide World of Sports, are getting a new design tomorrow. The new design is meant to closely match with what guests may be used to seeing when they use the “My Disney Experience” app or Disney website to plan their vacations before their visit.
The new guides also feature a QR code, which smart phone users can scan to easily download the My Disney Experience app if they don’t already have it. The app provides updated wait and show times, an interactive map, and once launched later this year, the ability book and change FastPass+ reservations.
Other new features on the guides are:
• New numbering scheme.
• Newly added store locations.
• Map is now drawn to scale.
• Listing of different ways to get to the other parks and WDW locations.
• New true north to south orientation.
• Animal locator added to Animal Kingdom guide.
Here’s a look at each Disney park map. Click to see them larger.
The Times Guide also has a new look: