Disneyland is celebrating the 40th anniversary of Space Mountain in style with a brand new lounge experience, which will debut in Tomorrowland on May 26.
This new addition, called the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience, will feature retro, yet futuristic decorations and desserts served in a snack box, as well as hot and cold non-alcoholic beverages. Guests will be able to enjoy this new lounge experience from 8-10 p.m. They can also use the lounge as a great viewing area for fireworks displays in the evening.
The snack box for guests enjoying the Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge will include:
- Chocolate Eclipse – a cream-filled chocolate cake covered in even more chocolate
- Planetary Pie – a miniature pie with cherry filling
- Chocolate Comet – a coconut and strawberry iced sponge cake, filled with cream
- Mickey Cloud Cake – a cream-filled sponge cake
- Moon Rocks – Cream cheese, jack cheese, Boursin herbed cheese and shredded cheddar cheese, with chives, bacon and pimentos
Guests can enjoy this experience for $45 per person ages 3 and older, and can make reservations by calling 714-781-DINE or by visiting disneyland.com/dining. The Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience opens in Tomorrowland on May 26.