The Fall 2017 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
Disney’s D23 Expo Announcements
The future is looking exciting for Walt Disney World. We break down everything announced at the expo.
That’s a Wrap
The Great Movie Ride and Ellen’s Energy Adventure are closed, but not forgotten.
Q&A: Making Things Go Horribly Wrong
Universal Orlando’s Patrick Braillard talks Halloween Horror Nights.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Attractions Outside the Parks
You may have experienced Orlando’s world-class theme parks, but you’re not done having fun yet.
Geek is in, and you’ll geek-out over these cool Orlando bars.
• Table Service: Paddlefish at Disney Springs.
• Resort Report – Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
• Feedback – Your theme park stories and photos.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of upcoming Orlando-area attractions and events.
• Then & Now – NBA City to Toothsome Chocolate Emporium.
• News In The Queue – Information and photos from what’s new and coming soon.
• Versus – Tower of Terror vs. Guardians of the Galaxy.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be coming next?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks worldwide.
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Fall issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before Oct. 13, 2017 (Oct. 20 for international subscribers).