The largest model train show in the country is pulling into station in Orange County, Fla. From Aug. 4 through Aug. 6 at the Orange County Convention Center, visitors can see 2,500 square feet covered in Lego blocks and model trains.
This year’s display is run in collaboration with the annual National Model Railroaders Association Convention in Orlando, which makes this a once-in-a-generation event.
Along with the Lego MiniLand display, the model train show will feature:
- Over 44,000 square feet of operating model train layouts
- More than 180,000 square feet of exhibit space
- An “Ask the Pros” session at the Meet the Master Modeler booth
- Hands-on demonstrations
- Hundreds of booths of model trains and accessories for sale
- A 1,500 square foot children’s play area
The model train show will be open on Friday, Aug. 4 from noon to 6 p.m.; Saturday, Aug. 5 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday, Aug. 6 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Children under the age of 5 receive free admission, and older children receive discounted admission.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit NationalTrainShow.org.