Legoland Florida Resort meets a galaxy far, far away once again when Lego Star Wars Days returns this May – jam-packed with all the intergalactic fun of “Star Wars” and the imagination of Lego.
Through an agreement with Lucasfilm, this year’s Lego Star Wars Days will be held on two weekends: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 6 and Sunday, May 7, and from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, May 13 and Sunday, May 14.
Guests will be able to explore and view some of the most famous “Star Wars” scenes in Miniland USA. Constructed out of 1.5 million Lego bricks, some of the scenes from “Star Wars – Episode IV: A New Hope,” “Star Wars – Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back,” and “Star Wars – Episode VI: Return of the Jedi” will be on display, along with huge Lego character models, like Darth Vader and R2-D2.
Other Lego “Star Wars” activities that guests can enjoy will be:
- Build your own Lego “Star Wars” models
- Learn building tips and tricks from Lego Master Model Builders
- Build the world’s largest Lego Yoda Model
- Create a giant Lego “Star Wars” mural
- Search for Lego droids throughout Miniland USA to help unscramble a secret message
- Children ages 12 and under can dress up as their favorite “Star Wars” characters for an intergalactic costume parade
- Meet Lego Darth Vader
Another activity guests will be able to participate in is the all-new competition to test you and your family’s “Star Wars” knowledge and Lego building skills against other families – all in good fun, of course.
All of these activities and more will take place on both weekends in May, and are included with all forms of regular park admission to Legoland Florida Resort. For more information and to purchase tickets for Lego Star Wars Days, visit legoland.com/florida.