Regular visitors to SeaWorld Orlando can now upgrade their admission to include a year’s worth of meals for $79 with the park’s 2017 Annual Pass Member Dining Plan.
One meal is included with every visit for Annual Pass Member with the Dining Plan; limited to one meal per day at any SeaWorld park. The 2017 Dining Plan is redeemable at any cafeteria-style restaurant for any entrée, including its accompanying side; any one side item from a selection of side salads, side dishes, or desserts; and a regular sized non-alcoholic beverage.
Additional menu items must be purchased separately, may not be used with any other food discount. Not valid at Sharks Underwater Grill, Dine with Shamu, special events, full rack of ribs, baby back ribs, beef brisket, combo & sampler platters.
Other caveats to SeaWorld’s 2017 Annual Pass Member Dining Plan include:
• No cash value
• No longer valid if Annual Pass is expired or revoked
• Menu items subject to change
• Valid for one meal per day from date of purchase through 12/31/17
• Must be attached to an Annual Pass in the park prior to first use
• Will not be replaced if lost or stolen
• Only Valid for SeaWorld Orlando 1-Year, 2-Year, and Florida Platinum Pass Members.
• Not valid for Fun Card, Florida Teacher Card, or Friends and Family Passes.
• Not valid for SeaWorld ambassadors.
Further restrictions apply; visit SeaWorld’s dining plan webpage for information or to make a purchase.