More festive Latin flavors and sounds are coming to SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival, starting April 22 through May 14.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival debuts additional Latin-inspired food and drink items starting this Saturday, April 22. To complement the expanded menu, SeaWorld is also scheduling Hispanic musical artists on on Sundays May 7 and May 14, in addition to the regular Saturday performances.
Popular reggaeton, salsa, Latin pop and merengue concerts entertain attendees each weekend at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium. All concerts start at 3 p.m. and are included park admission.
· Oscar D’León (Saturday, April 22)
· Olga Tanon (Saturday, April 29)
· Grupo Mania (Saturday, May 6)
· El Gran Combo (Sunday, May 7)
· Zion y Lennox (Saturday, May 13)
· Grupo Niche (Sunday, May 14)
Beginning Saturday, April 22, the Seven Seas event adds brand new menu items, prepared exclusively by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, that bring the distinct flavor of Latin American cuisine to life:
· Churrasco- Skirt steak marinated in house-made chimichurri, then grilled over an open flame
· Lechón Asado- Traditional, roasted pork rubbed with Caribbean seasonings
· Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, flame-grilled chicken or pork with a sweet and spicy BBQ sauce and served with fried plantains
· Tripleta Sandwich- roast pork, chicken, steak and cheese, served with potato sticks and SeaWorld’s special sauce on a fresh baguette
· Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry filled with mozzarella cheese and zesty tomato sauce
· Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry filled with savory ground beef
· Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with seasoned pulled chicken
· Bacalaítos- Thin, crispy salted codfish pancake
The new menu items coincide with the Festival’s existing 11 global markets and their unique Asian, European, North Atlantic, and Polynesian inspired dishes. To accompany each plate, guests can also enjoy 55 local and international craft brews, flavored mojitos, margaritas, and sangria. A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival options can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at 11 a.m. on event days and continues through park close. For more information, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com, and watch these videos featuring the Seven Seas Food Festival: