The cover story is your guide to Drinking and Eating Around the World at Epcot. Each country’s pavilion features native foods and drinks. We highlight some of the best, with a reminder to be a responsible drinker and don’t overindulge.
The other big story this issue is about Give Kids the World. If you haven’t seen it for yourself, you won’t believe this magical village that helps terminally ill children and their families enjoy an Orlando vacation.
• Q&A: Theme park designer Cindy White talks about creating her favorite attractions.
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Counter service restaurants at Disney World.
• Orlando Magic: Where to find magic in the traditional sense in Orlando.
• Resort Report: Caribe Royale
• Table Service: Splitsville at Downtown Disney
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPod apps. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website.
You can also find the latest issue at Katie’s Candy Company in Universal CityWalk and at Theme Park Connection in Winter Garden, Fla. Print subscribers should receive their copy before April 15.