Lots of fun, fireworks and festivities are planned for Legoland Florida Resort in 2017 with events happening throughout the year.
Tag Archives | Brick-or-Treat
Brick or Treat, the Halloween party built for kids, is back at Legoland Florida Resort, featuring a lineup of activities and extended park hours.
By Banks Lee A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed
Kids can discover even more Halloween fun at Legoland Florida Resort on select dates this October during Brick or Treat.
Legoland Florida Resort has announced their 2015 event lineup, including the new Lego Club Weekend featuring the Lego Star Wars Miniland model display.
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
Legoland Florida Resort is bringing back its kid-friendly Halloween celebration as Brick-or-Treat takes over the park.
Legoland Florida is bringing back its kid-friendly Halloween celebration, Brick-or-Treat. The event takes place each Saturday in October from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Legoland Florida is hosting Brick or Treat each weekend in October. The event features candy, Lego building, dancing and the Miniland area has some added Halloween theming. It’s all included with park admission.
Legoland Florida will be celebrating their first Halloween this year. Kids will be able to Brick-or-Treat each Saturday and Sunday in October.
- Disney reveals new look inside Pandora – The World of Avatar posted on December 25, 2016
- Sally Corporation releases additional concept art for Five Nights At Freddy’s dark ride posted on December 17, 2016
- Walt Disney World announces NFL stars attending Pro Bowl Week 2017 posted on January 5, 2017
- Tips to become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin posted on April 10, 2012
- SeaWorld’s most famous killer whale, Tilikum, has passed away posted on January 6, 2017
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.