Beginning on January 12, Walt Disney World guests can purchase the new Disney Dine-on-the-Go meal plan and prepay for their lunch and dinner from select quick service restaurants in the Magic Kingdom Park.
Tag Archives | Disney Dine-on-the-go
- Disney reveals new look inside Pandora – The World of Avatar posted on December 25, 2016
- Sally Corporation releases additional concept art for Five Nights At Freddy’s dark ride posted on December 17, 2016
- Walt Disney World announces NFL stars attending Pro Bowl Week 2017 posted on January 5, 2017
- Complete lineup announced for 2017 Mardi Gras concerts at Universal Orlando posted on January 14, 2017
- Tips to become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin posted on April 10, 2012
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.