This week we sit down to talk about Race Through New York, new MagicBand 2, Wet-n-Wild, and more.
Tag Archives | news
2016 was another busy year for Orlando’s theme parks and attractions. Join us as we take a look back at the 10 most viewed stories on our blog in 2016.
A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed – Nov. 6 to Nov. 12, 2016.
This week we announce a HUGE surprise for you all! We also talk about Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival.
This week we sit down at the table and talk about what’s going on in the parks these days.
This week we sit down at the table and talk about all the exciting new offerings coming to Orlando this summer.
If you’ve always wanted to travel to exotic places, meet interesting people, and become a national television star, plan on heading to the Fun Spot America on June 26 for the Amazing Race casting call.
The Spring 2016 issue of Attractions Magazine is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and soon on the Nook.
By Banks Lee A look back at the week of Tweeted photos from @Attractions Twitter feed
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
- Disney reveals new look inside Pandora – The World of Avatar posted on December 25, 2016
- Sally Corporation releases additional concept art for Five Nights At Freddy’s dark ride posted on December 17, 2016
- Walt Disney World announces NFL stars attending Pro Bowl Week 2017 posted on January 5, 2017
- Complete lineup announced for 2017 Mardi Gras concerts at Universal Orlando posted on January 14, 2017
- Tips to become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin posted on April 10, 2012
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.