The long-running Otronicon event returns to the Orlando Science Center in January 2017 with new experiences designed to ignite kids’ interest in STEM — science, technology, engineering, and math — through cutting-edge video games.
Tag Archives | vr
Virtual Reality was all the rage at the recent IAAPA amusement park expo, and now ordinary guests at Fun Spot Orlando can enjoy the same Freedom Flyer VR Coaster experience that thrilled industry insiders.
Between The Repository at Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights and the upcoming enhancements to SeaWorld’s Kraken, virtual reality has begun proliferating at Central Florida attractions, and soon Main Event at Pointe Orlando with open America’s first V-Play Reality free-roaming multiplayer VR experience.
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment announced on November 3 the formation of Deep Blue Creative, a new team designed to harness and drive innovation and creativity within the company.
Video game fans can glimpse the future of PlayStation for free during the My Road to Greatness tour stop at The Plaza Live in Orlando on November 5.
They used to say that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but now you can bring Sin City home on your smartphone with Vegas VR, a free Las Vegas virtual reality app for Apple and Android devices.
We’re always looking for new ways to help you experience theme parks and attractions when you can’t visit in person. While we don’t have full hologram and smellavision capability just yet, we do have a new way to bring you 360 Degree Virtual Reality videos.
- Disney reveals new look inside Pandora – The World of Avatar posted on December 25, 2016
- Sally Corporation releases additional concept art for Five Nights At Freddy’s dark ride posted on December 17, 2016
- Walt Disney World announces NFL stars attending Pro Bowl Week 2017 posted on January 5, 2017
- Complete lineup announced for 2017 Mardi Gras concerts at Universal Orlando posted on January 14, 2017
- Tips to become a Galactic Hero on Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin posted on April 10, 2012
Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter, bringing all the latest theme park and attractions news to your inbox.