Hosts Elisa Rodriguez and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• Vincent takes on Aquatica Orlando’s newest waterslide, Ray Rush
• Brittani gets a preview of the new Justice League exhibit coming to Madame Tussauds Orlando
• News In The Queue: Night of Joy comes to an end at Walt Disney World; Jurassic Park – The Ride to be re-themed to Jurassic World at Universal Studios Hollywood; The Lego Movie World coming to Legoland Florida Resort; Coca-Cola Orlando Eye gets a rebranding to ICON Orlando; new signature dining experience coming to the Japan pavilion at Epcot; Emeril’s Orlando to close at Universal Orlando CityWalk
• Hidden Mickey of the Week
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
The Show is also available on:
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Read the magazine in our iPhone and iPad app
• Download our free Attractions news and videos iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.