Guests can keep their holiday spirits bright at SeaWorld Orlando with their all-new Three Kings Celebration, coming to the park Jan. 1-6.
Families are invited to commemorate the arrival of the Three Wise Men through celebratory experiences and authentic cuisine in honor of the traditions of Latin cultures. This new event features guest favorites from SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, as well as new experiences themed to the Epiphany.
These event features include:
- Three Kings Processional – Follow in the steps of the Three Wise Men to a live nativity scene telling the arrival of the Three Kings. A storyteller will share the tale of their journey to guests, and the traditions of the Three Kings holiday. The processional, which features live animals, will take place several times throughout the day and offer a special photo opportunity for guests.
- Special holiday feast at Sharks Underwater Grill – Enjoy a traditional Puerto Rican holiday dish at the full-service restaurant. The exclusive menu includes roaster pork with onion mojo arroz con gandules, fried to stones garnished with mayoquetchup, and pasteles. For dessert, indulge in a homemade vanilla and cheese flan with caramel.
- Live musical entertainment – Live musical street acts will get guests singing and dancing along to Latin holiday tunes.
- Festive food and drinks – Foodies can take in Latin-inspired bites and beverages prepared exclusively for the Three Kings Celebration. Menu items include empanadas (cheese, beef or chicken), miniature papas rellenas (fried stuffed potatoes), authentic Puerto Rican quesitos and bacalaitos (codfish fritters). Drinks include frozen sangria and frozen coquitos.
- O Wondrous Night – Experience a live nativity scene, complete with life-sized puppets, over 30 carols, and live animals. This nativity tells The Christmas Story through the eyes of the animals that were there, and also includes a sing-along before the show.
- Sea of Trees – Families can conclude their evening at SeaWorld by immersing themselves in asea of over 100 holiday trees that light up to music on the water, as well as a giant centerpiece that towers 70 feet above the water.
SeaWorld’s Three King’s Celebration is included with regular park admission, and runs daily, from Jan. 1-6, 11 a.m. to park close at 7 p.m.
For more information on the Three Kings Celebration, visit seaworldorlando.com.