Since their start in 2004, HP Fan Trips has taken Harry Potter fans to Britain and Scotland, offering unique opportunities such as private parties at Edinburgh Castle, exclusive rides on the cars from the Hogwarts Express used in the movies and more. Next year, they’re bringing fans to Orlando to experience Universal’s Wizarding World of Harry Potter and meet some stars from the films.
From May 31 through June 4, 2012, Harry Potter fans will converge on the Bohemian Hotel in Celebration and have access to a private party in the Wizarding World. Fans who sign-up will be able to meet and greet, as of yet unnamed, Harry Potter film actors. They’ll also be able to participate in scavenger hunts, quidditch games, classes in herbology, and trips to Downtown Disney and Universal’s CityWalk.
Tickets for the event will include:
- Private Party at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Four-nights at the Bohemian Hotel Celebration
- Meet and Greet with actors from the Harry Potter movies
- Welcome Dinner
- Hogwarts-themed dinner at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- UK-based Storyteller
- UK-based Guide
- Scavenger Hunt with cash and other prizes
- Land-based Quidditch games
- Pajama Parties
- Activities such as herbology, ancient runes, care of magical creatures
- Coach transfers to Downtown Disney one evening
- Coach transfers to Universal’s CityWalk one evening
- Coach transfers to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Taxes for included items
Those booking by Sept. 1, will save $50 per person. The prices, not including transportation to/from Orlando, are as follows:
$849 per person in a quad occupancy room
$914 per person/triple occupancy
$999 per person/double occupancy
$1,299 per person/single occupancy
For more information, visit the HP Fan Trips website, e-mail them at email@example.com, or call 800-487-1136.