The Winter 2016 /2017 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, and will soon be in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
More Muppets at Walt Disney World: They’ve been a part of Disney for a long time, but now there’s even more Muppets!
Coasters that Bite and Hiss : SeaWorld and Busch Gardens have new, highly themed, unique roller coasters: Cobra’s Curse and Mako.
Q&A: Former Imagineer Eddie Sotto : From childhood model builder to Main Street U.S.A.
New Disney Holiday Magic: See why the holiday season is one of the best times to visit Disney World, and how it’s gotten even better.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Places to See ‘Snow’ in Orlando
• Table Service: Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen at Universal Orlando
• Resort Report – Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World
• Feedback – Your theme park stories and photos.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of upcoming Orlando-area attractions and events.
• Then & Now – Magic Kingdom as seen from Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
• News In The Queue – Information and photos from what’s new and coming soon.
• Versus – Kongfrontation Vs. Skull Island: Reign of Kong
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be coming next?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks worldwide.
Click Here to order a subscription (starting with the Spring 2017 issue) along with a copy of the Winter issue.
Click Here to order the print version without a subscription. The issue will also be available at Theme Park Connection’s store in Orlando after Dec. 20, 2016.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website.
Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and Jan. 15, 2017.