Universal Orlando Resort is inviting Gator fans to continue their celebration this Saturday, Jan. 17, 2009 as it hosts the Gators National Championship Celebration Day with special savings and entertainment throughout the day. Universal will become Gator Country as they congratulate the National Champion University of Florida Gator football team.
The festivities will include:
• Appearances with special Gator guests.
• Special appearances and photo opportunities with the Florida Gator Cheerleaders and Gator mascots Albert and Alberta.
• A victory parade featuring members of the University of Florida Pride of the Sunshine Marching Band, Special Gator guests, cheerleaders, characters and more.
• A replay of last week’s electrifying BCS National Championship game inside Finnegan’s Bar & Grill
• Free Gator face painting from 10 a.m. to noon inside Islands of Adventure.
Gator fans wearing their orange and blue on Saturday can save $25 off their theme park ticket when purchased at any Universal Orlando theme park front gate ticket window.
For more information, visit universalorlando.com/gators