In just over a month, fans will flock to the Anaheim Convention Center for the 2019 D23 Expo from Aug. 23-25. At this year’s event, attendees will learn about what’s to come with Epcot’s transformation, Marvel-themed attractions, and more at the Disney Parks.
All weekend long, those attending D23 Expo 2019 can check out the Disney Parks’ Imagining Tomorrow, Today” pavilion, which will offer a unique look at what’s in development for the parks around the world – including the transformation of Epcot.
If you’re looking for more Disney Parks details, you won’t want to miss the Hall D23 presentation featuring Bob Chapek, chairman of Disney Parks, Experiences and Products on Sunday, Aug. 25 at 10:30 a.m.
Throughout the event, fans can buy never-before-seen collectibles and souvenirs at shops on the Expo floor, including:
- shopDisney and Disney Store
- Disney DreamStore
- Mickey’s of Glendale
- Mickey’s of Glendale Pin Store
Not only will fans get the scoop on the Disney Parks during the Expo, but there are many other panels worth attending:
Friday, Aug. 23
- 12:30 p.m. – The Music and Sounds of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at D23 Expo Arena
Saturday, Aug. 24
- 12:30 p.m. – Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years at D23 Expo Arena
- 3:30 p.m. – Immersive Worlds: Bringing Stories to Life in Disney Parks at Stage 28
- 6 p.m. – Travels with Marty: A Conversation with the Sklars and Imagineers at Walt Disney Archives Stage
Sunday, Aug. 25
- 10 a.m. – Behind the Art of Disney Costuming: Heroes, Villains and Spaces Between at Stage 28
- 2 p.m. – Inspiring Women Behind Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Stage 28
- 4 p.m. – Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career with Kevin Rafferty at Walt Disney Archives Stage
- 6 p.m. – Marc Davis in His Own Words – Imagineering the Disney Theme Park
Single-day tickets for Friday and Sunday of this year’s Expo are available for $89 for one-day adult admission and $69 for children ages 3-9. Gold Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can purchase tickets for $77 for a one-day adult admission and $59 for children. Single-day Saturday tickets and three-day passes are sold out.
For more information, visit D23Expo.com.
Check out our previous reports on this year’s convention below: