This year will bring new surprises to Disneyland Paris during the holiday season, with Mickey Mouse at the very heart of all the celebrations.
From Nov. 10, 2018 – Jan. 6, 2019, Disneyland Paris will celebrate 90 years of Mickey Mouse with a variety of holiday experiences and offerings, including:
Christmas at Disneyland Park
- Disney’s Christmas Parade – This holiday season, guests can enjoy Disney’s Christmas Parade twice daily. This year’s run of the parade will even make it snow on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Magic Christmas Encounters – Guests will get the chance to meet Marie from “The Aristocats,” Scrooge McDuck, Peter Pan, Miss Bunny and more this holiday season. Santa Claus himself will also be around to meet guests, taking over the “Meet Mickey Mouse” area in Fantasyland through Dec. 25.
- Light up the tree with “Mickey’s Magical Christmas Light” – Kick off your holiday with a special tree lighting featuring Mickey, Minnie, and Santa Claus! This event features a festive countdown, holiday lights, snow, and a new musical interlude made just for Mickey’s anniversary.
- A Merry Stitchmas – Starting Nov. 16, Stitch will take over the Royal Castle Stage, doing all he can to have a happy holiday with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, and Goofy – with Christmas classics as a musical backdrop.
- Christmas Songtime! – Over at the Videopolis Theatre in Discoveryland, “Christmas Songtime!” will invite guests to jump onstage and take part in the action alongside Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Disney’s professional singers.
- The Enchanted Advent Calendar – From Dec. 1-24, guests can get a new surprise every day with a larger-than-life advent calendar in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle.
- Guests can also enjoy the new attraction, “Mickey and his PhilharMagic Orchestra,” for the first time ever starting Oct. 1.
Christmas at Walt Disney Studios Park
- “Mickey’s Big Band Christmas” – Returning for a second season, “Mickey’s Big Band Christmas” will set up at Animagique Theatre at Walt Disney Studios Park. This live show combines a jazz band, tap-dance numbers, and Disney characters. A must-see part of this show? Mickey’s drum solo!
- New show: “A Surprise for Mickey!” – Join Mickey and Minnie in this new interactive show taking place several times each day. Minnie is prepping to give Mickey an unforgettable birthday surprise, but she needs help! Will you lend her a hand in giving Mickey the best surprise ever?
- Goofy’s Incredible Christmas – This immersive nighttime show uses projection mapping and special effects to transform The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror into a holiday masterpiece. Join Goofy, Mickey, Minnie and all their friends as they travel across vast and memorable landscapes, but watch out for some unexpected surprises – It is Goofy’s show, after all!
- Guests can also meet many Disney characters at What Disney Studios Park, including Santa Goofy, Minnie Mouse, and Buzz Lightyear.
To learn more about Disneyland Paris’ holiday offerings, visit DisneylandParis.com/en-us.