More than 30 new tenants have been announced as coming to Disney Springs this year, including new retail shops and dining venues.
Disney Springs is nearing completion on its largest expansion in history. Inspired by Florida’s waterfront towns and natural beauty, Disney Springs has four outdoor neighborhoods; The Landing, Marketplace, West Side and Town Center; all interconnected by a flowing spring and lakefront.
The following Town Center shops are slated to open in phases beginning May 15:
• Anthropologie: Anthropologie’s unique product assortment includes women’s casual apparel and accessories, intimates, shoes, beauty, home furnishings and an array of gifts and decorative items.
• Lacoste: Lacoste offers a range of products: apparel, leather goods, fragrances, footwear, eyewear, homewear, watches and underwear.
• Kate Spade New York: From handbags and clothing to jewelry, fashion accessories, fragrance, eyewear, shoes, swimwear, home decor, desk accessories, stationery, tabletop and gifts, the brand’s approach to the everyday encourages personal style with a dash of incandescent charm.
• Sephora: The new Disney Springs Sephora store will offer guests the opportunity to try, test, and play with thousands of products from classic and up-and-coming cosmetic and fragrance brands. They will feature the latest in beauty services and technology at their expanded Sephora Beauty Studio including Mini Makeovers, Sephora + Pantone Color IQ and complimentary Beauty Classes.
• Under Armour: Covering two-stories of retail space with a large array of athletic apparel, footwear, and equipment for men, women, and youth, the Disney Springs Under Armour Brand House will have an interactive experience geared toward young athletes who want to test their skills and talents.
• M·A·C Cosmetics: Collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art and popular culture, M·A·C is a leader in professional makeup and celebrates diversity and individuality.
• Vince Camuto: A lifestyle brand offering a range of innovative, stylish, trendy products including footwear, handbags, sportswear and much more.
• Vera Bradley: This store designed just for Disney Springs will bring to life the rich history and heritage of Vera Bradley, showcasing a wide range of their signature collections and a myriad of specially-created Disney-themed products.
• Lucky Brand: Staying true to the rich heritage, Lucky Brand crafts comfortable vintage-inspired jeans and casual clothing with an irreverent rock and roll attitude.
• Oakley: Oakley infuses technology, performance and style into eyewear, apparel and accessories for those who are passionate about sports and outdoor lifestyles.
• Coca-Cola Store: Building on its long-standing relationship with Disney, the new store, inspired by a 1920’s-era Coca-Cola bottling plant design, will feature a wide selection of Coca-Cola merchandise, a Coca-Cola Polar Bear experience and refreshing rooftop beverage bar.
• Trophy Room: Founded by Marcus Jordan, son of NBA legend Michael Jordan, Trophy Room is a retail experience inspired by the trophy room in the Jordan family estate. Opening its first location at Disney Springs, the store offers footwear, apparel, memorabilia and exclusive merchandise.
• Alex and Ani: Meaningful, eco-conscious jewelry and accessories designed to connect people. Alex and Ani products are proudly made in America with love.
• Na Hoku: A collection of fine jewelry that captures the essence of Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle.
• Shore: An American lifestyle brand featuring swimwear, fitness wear, everyday comfort clothing, exclusive products and a new line of limited-edition Shore Brand apparel, only available at Disney Springs.
• American Threads: Opening a flagship location at Disney Springs, American Threads offers women’s clothing inspired by the free American spirit.
• Volcom: Volcom prides itself on making quality apparel, outerwear, footwear and accessories that not only exemplify the lifestyle, but also enhance the ability to live it.
• Kipling: An international accessories brand offering lightweight and ultra-functional handbags, backpacks, luggage and more to lighten one’s day.
• Francesca’s: With new merchandise arriving daily and in limited quantities, guests will find unique, fashion-forward clothing, accessories, shoes, jewelry and gifts.
• Melissa Shoes: As the pioneer in jelly shoes manufacturing, this Brazilian footwear company offers guests innovative and stylish plastic footwear.
• UNOde50: Founded in Madrid, Spain, this jewelry retailer offers highly hand-crafted designs that break away from the norm.
• Johnston & Murphy: Known for its heritage in designing high-quality footwear and apparel, Johnston & Murphy offers modern classics for the new traditional customer.
• Everything But Water: Known for providing a getaway wardrobe for fashionable women, Everything But Water offers an extensive collection of designer swimwear, resortwear and accessories.
• Free People: Free People offers a unique merchandise mix of casual women’s apparel, intimates, shoes, accessories, activewear and gifts.
• Johnny Was: Crafted bohemian womenswear brand, with a curated selection of jewelry, books, and gifts and a signature line of colorful printed silk scarves, dresses, and tunics.
• Columbia: Creating apparel, footwear, accessories and equipment for outdoor and fishing enthusiasts since 1938. The new store at Disney Springs will feature the Performance Fishing Gear collection designed with fabrics and technologies that allow for comfortable wear and use for enjoying long days on the water or under the sun.
• Sperry: From the invention of the world’s first boat shoe to a full collection of sea-tested lifestyle products, Sperry offers the tools for life’s adventures.
• Luxury of Time by Diamonds International: Luxury of Time by Diamonds International will feature some of the world’s most prominent designer watch brands and a large collection of fine jewelry.
Also announced are several new dining venues at Town Center overlooking The Spring.
At D-Luxe Burger, a Disney owned and operated concept, guests can get gourmet burgers made from a signature blend of beef, unique toppings and freshly baked buns. All-natural chicken and vegetarian burgers round out the menu with hand-cut fries and house-made dipping sauces. Artisanal gelato shakes (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and floats will also be featured, as well as hard sodas, draft beer and cider.
Celebrating the art of pastry making, Amorette’s Patisserie features timeless classic and contemporary pastries in this unique high-end shop owned and operated by Disney. Custom cakes are available for immediate purchase or for pre-order. Champagne selections by the glass and handcrafted hot chocolates only a pastry artist could create allow for a truly indulgent experience.
In addition to these owned and operated restaurants, new restaurants by award-winning celebrity chefs will come to Town Center.
The newest contemporary Mexican-themed restaurant joining Disney Springs has a new name. Tablas Frontera will feature warm colors, an open kitchen and a lively atmosphere from renowned chef Rick Bayless. The presentation of grilled meats, seafood and vegetables served on planks (tablas) promote sharing and togetherness.
Homecoming – Florida Kitchen and Shine Bar by Chef Art Smith will showcase farm-to-fork cuisine inspired by the Sunshine State. The menu will feature Southern favorites like homemade pimento cheese, deviled eggs, low country shrimp and grits, and fried chicken.
As guests enter Town Center around The Spring area, they will be greeted at the Welcome Center, a place where they can relax and take in the clear water with lush landscape along the water’s edge. Themed to early Florida settlements, the architecture around The Spring is based on timber frame structures that were once used in the citrus and ranching industries.
Over in the Marketplace, Fulton’s Crab House will open a new concept this fall. The re-imagined restaurant will welcome guests with a bow to stern update including interiors reflecting the crisp luxury of modern yachting, and new spaces include an appointed rooftop lounge overlooking Disney Springs, outdoor waterfront bar featuring a “build your own” fish boil and private dining areas. The new menu stars fresh seafood with an oyster shucking bar, Florida stone crab and Alaskan king crab, with hearty steaks and chops, as well as classic and curated cocktails.
In addition, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will move from its current location at World of Disney into a new and expanded location near Once Upon a Toy in the Disney Springs Marketplace. Be among the first to experience this new location by booking your royal makeover at 407-WDW-STYLE (407-939-7895).
“Disney Springs has quickly become a favorite destination for our guests and they are going to love what’s to come,” said George A. Kalogridis, president Walt Disney World Resort. “Guests will enjoy an experience unlike any other in Central Florida with even more opportunities to shop in unique and distinctive stores and enjoy world-class dining. Disney Springs offers something for everyone and does it in a way that only Disney can. It truly is the place to be.
Disney Springs can be accessed from I-4 West via a new connection that leads directly to the Orange parking garage featuring technology that identifies open parking spaces. Self parking is complimentary. Valet parking is also available on site.
Stay tuned for more updates on Disney Springs.