This holiday season, Busch Gardens set out to create the newest tradition for Tampa families and now the park is adding even more holiday cheer to its calendar. To respond to enthusiastic consumer demand, Christmas Town has added an extra night and will now be open on Thursday, Dec. 20 from 6 to 11 p.m. In addition to the extra night, Christmas Town will remain open until midnight on Dec. 15, 22 and 23. [Read more…]
After thawing out the switch brought from the North Pole by Lego Santa, Chris Kirkpatrick from the former boy band NSYNC lit the Lego Christmas Tree to begin Christmas Bricktacular 2012 at Legoland Florida. [Read more…]
Walt Disney World is bring the Christmas cheer early this year as their annual holiday events will start earlier than ever on Nov. 9, 2012. At the Magic Kingdom, there is an extra night of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party with 20 nights, at Epcot, singer/actress Olivia Newton John makes her debut as a celebrity narrator for the Candlelight Processional and at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights will again light up the night. [Read more…]
This week’s holiday theme park and attraction news is brought to you by hosts Mike Carr and Heather Leonardi. [Read more…]
Dec. 23, 2010 – It’s an all Disney, all Christmas episode of The Show. Join our host and kid host as they bring you the week’s news and more from many of the holiday events at Walt Disney World.
This week’s topics include:
• Santas around the world at Epcot.
• New parade coming to Hollywood Studios.
• Acrobats in China at Epcot ending their run.
• More details on Disney’s upcoming Art of Animation resort.
• Changes coming to Downtown Disney Marketplace.
• Interviews with the stars in Disney Parks’ Christmas Day Parade.
• Stars in the parks
• A look at the fantastic holiday decorations at many Disney resorts.
• Fan video of a group singing Disney songs.
• Orlando weather report from kid weatherman JD.
• Fun Facts about Disney’s holiday decorations.
• Meet huge Disney fans who decorate their campers at Ft. Wilderness Campgrounds.
You can also subscribe to The Show on iTunes.
This week’s episode is brought to you by the Kissimmee Convention and Visitors Bureau at VisitKissimmee.com.