The Fall 2010 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available to order. The magazine is at the printer and will be shipping out within the next week or two. Look for it in our iPad app soon, and in major bookstores nationwide sometime in October. Subscribers should receive their copy within the next four weeks. Here’s a look at some of the stories inside. [Read more…]
Fans can finally complete their collection of Orlando Attractions Magazine. Last week the very first issue of the magazine became available for reprints, now our other sold-out issue, Winter 2010, is also available through the MagCloud print-on-demand service. [Read more…]
The Spring 2010 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is available now. Subscribers should receive their copies within in the next few weeks.
It’s another 64-page issue packed with all the latest news and information about Orlando. The photo packed large feature stories include:
• Helicopter tours offer a unique view of Orlando.
• Celebrating 10 Years of Disney Pin Trading.
• Discovery Cove – This relaxing theme park lets you get close to many animals.
In addition to those you’ll also read about:
• The Top 10 Places to Buy Disney Collectibles.
• Hardcore Wrestler or Hardcore Theme Park Fan? – We talk to Mick Foley about his love of theme parks.
• Legoland is Coming to Florida – The excitement is growing.
• Disney’s Summer Nightastic – A fan favorite returns.
• Italian Charm at Portofino Bay – Live like a movie star at this Universal Orlando Hotel.
• Mythos offers a feast for the eyes and mouth – Stop by this unique restaurant on your way to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Plus all our regular features are included:
• Letters – Your thoughts on the latest Orlando theme park news.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando area events.
• Work In Progress – See what’s in the works and what’s completed.
• Versus – It’s CityWalk against Downtown Disney
• Photo Finds – Photos from Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – The original comics and games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening outside Orlando.
Just a quick update to let everyone know that we have received the Winter 2010 issue from the printer and have begun mailing it out to all who pre-ordered it over the last week. Copies are also on their way to subscribers, though with Christmas approaching it may take a couple of weeks to arrive.
The Winter 2010 issue features articles on Disney’s Fantasyland Expansion, the recent Space Mountain enhancements, Star Tours II, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and much more.
You can preview an order the Winter 2010 issue here!