“Attractions Magazine” is seeking an Advertising Manager for our magazine, website, newsletter, social media, videos, shows and new products. This is a full-time, high commission position in Orlando, Fla.
This job will include building strategic partnerships with new clients to help them achieve their business objectives through advertising and sponsorships. You’ll analyze their advertising needs and marketing demographic, strategize and create custom, targeted short- and long-term client campaign plans, and then coordinate and execute sales and strategic marketing projects.
* Grow revenue and market share through new product development by providing creative and innovative solutions to selling challenges.
* Foster long-term partnerships between “Attractions Magazine” and local advertisers to assure revenue and market share growth is maximized.
* Maintain and build positive customer relationships.
* Conduct a thorough analysis of client advertising needs and marketing demographic.
* Coordinate and execute sales and/or strategic marketing projects, including package sales involving multiple “Attractions Magazine” options and cross-media packages.
* Actively make outbound calls on the phone and in person, set appointments, and develop sales proposals.
* Keep “Attractions Magazine” rate cards and media kits updated and add new options.
* Grow advertising revenue with new and existing clients
* Create and deliver sales presentations to clients
* Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
* Organize client correspondence and paperwork
Skills and Experience
* Valid driver’s license.
* A mminimum of 2 years of outside sales experience specializing in customized advertising and marketing solutions.
* Energetic self-starter and leader with a proven ability to succeed in a competitive environment.
* Strong organizational, written and presentation skills.
* Proficiency in social media.
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Effective verbal and written communication skills