Universal CityWalk Hollywood has announced that it will open a new location for NBC Sports Grill & Brew in 2020.[Read more…]
The Summer 2016 issue of Attractions Magazine is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook. [Read more…]
By Gavin Hatch and Patrick Santos
We spend a day at the Universal Orlando Resort this week to experience and say goodbye to Twister..Ride it Out. [Read more…]
Hosts Banks Lee and Elisa Goldman bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode: [Read more…]
NBC Sports commentators Bob Costas, Cris Collinsworth, Hines Ward and Michele Tafoya were joined by many top sports figures this past Thursday to toast the official opening of the new NBC Sports Grill & Brew restaurant at Universal Orlando CityWalk.
The all-new restaurant features:
• A massive, more-than-120-foot-wide HD stadium screen that towers over the entrance of the restaurant and plays some of the greatest moments in NBC Sports history
• Nearly 100 HD TV screens, so every fan can enjoy the best in live and in-depth sports coverage no matter where they sit
• A menu featuring more than 75 items, including everything from the best in game day food like the “Grand Slam” burger and fire grilled chicken wings to filet mignon, grilled shrimp skewers, fresh salads and even a seven-layer “Big Banana Cake”
• Open-fire grills in the heart of the restaurant, so everyone can watch the chefs in action
• More than 100 unique beer selections, ranging from craft beers to regional brews to 862 Orlando – an exclusive draft you can only find at this restaurant
NBC Sports Grill & Brew continues the major growth at Universal CityWalk. The two-tiered, 30-acre complex features a collection of themed restaurants, shops and nightclubs, including The Cowfish, Vivo Italian Kitchen, Emeril’s Restaurant Orlando, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food and Rising Star.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew is located just outside the entrance of Universal Studios Florida. For more information, visit UniversalOrlando.com. See our coverage on the Oct. 29, 2015 episode of Orlando Attractions Magazine: The Show.
By Gavin Hatch
This week we go to Universal Orlando to check out the new NBC Sports Grill & Brew, the seasonal Dufftoberfest in Springfield, and then head to Islands of Adventure to look at the deconstruction of the Hulk coaster. [Read more…]