The first-ever D23 Expo in 2009 left Disney fans asking when there would be another. Now’s the time to start planning. Tickets and special packages are on sale now for a three-day event that will bring the entire world of Disney under one roof at the Anaheim Convention Center in California next Aug. 19 to 21. [Read more…]
Universal is now offering a special Wizarding World of Harry Potter Vacation Package. For travel starting May 28, the package includes:
• Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
• A traditional British breakfast at the Three Broomsticks – one per person.
• Commemorative Grand Opening ticket – one per person.
• Hotel accommodations at a Universal partner hotel.
• 3-Day Base Ticket to both Universal Orlando theme parks – one theme park, per day
• Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
Guests can choose to either stay at one of Universal’s on-site hotels (Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel or Royal Pacific Resort) with prices starting at $645 per person, or at the nearby Quality Inn International starting at $285 per person. Staying onsite gives each person complimentary Express access to bypass the regular lines at select attractions. Transportation is provided from the Quality Inn.
The May 28 date does not represent the opening date of Wizarding World. No exact date has been set yet, but of course, it should be before May 28.
Click Here for more information and to book the package.