The new Star Wars film has spun off a galaxy’s worth of merchandise, from razors to rolls of paper towels, and now you can add couture footwear to the list, because the leading ladies of The Last Jedi have been immortalized in an officially-licensed commemorative collection of Christian Louboutin shoes, which will be auctioned for charity. [Read more…]
It may be true that the summer is theoretically the rainy season for sub-tropical Florida (when it seemingly rains as if on cue between 3 and 5 p.m.), but it’s not uncommon for rain showers to surprise visitors in the winter months too.
Tropical Smoothie Café will be holding its third annual National Flip Flop Day tomorrow, June 19, 2009, to celebrate the start of summer. The first 500 customers who walk in to any of Orlando’s 10 Tropical Smoothie Cafés wearing flip flop sandals will receive a free 24-oz Jetty Punch smoothie.
This year also marks the second consecutive year Tropical Smoothie Café is raising funds for Camp Sunshine, a retreat in Maine where kids with life threatening illnesses and their families can go for an all-expenses-paid week of fun, relaxation, emotional support and medical counseling. During the month of June, folks can purchase $1 paper flip flops in the stores to support a deserving family or families that would like to attend.
The area Tropical Smoothie Cafés are located at:
• 12789 Waterford Lakes Pkwy, Ste 9, Orlando
• 3785 Lake Emma Road, Lake Mary
• 8155 Red Bug Lake Rd Suite 109, Oviedo
• 7561 West Sandlake Rd., Orlando
• 433 N. Mills Avenue, Orlando
• 4960 E. Colonial Drive, Orlando
• 400 Park Avenue South, Suite 165, Winterpark
• 851 South SR 434 Suite 1000, Altamonte Springs
• 10501 J. Blanchard Trail, Orlando
• 2677 West Loop, Kissimmee