Adventure is headed straight for Gaylord Palms Resort this April with the kick-off of Pirate and Princess Weekends!
From April 26 – May 18, guests can enjoy a variety of interactive activities both inside the resort’s atriums and outside at Cypress Springs Water Park.
Pirates and Princess Weekends tells the tale of the resort as it’s taken over by a band of pirates led by Captain Hornswoggle as they search for Princess Orangeblossom’s treasure. Guests will set out on their own adventures as they choose to either be recruited to Hornswoggle’s crew or become an honorary prince or princess for the day.
Highlights of the event include:
- Pirate Invasion Pool Party – guests will join the pirate crew for music, games, and fun in Cypress Springs Water Park
- Orangeblossom’s Shiny Stash Scavenger Hunt – explore the 4.5 acres of indoor gardens searching for the princess’s treasure! Will you help the pirates find the treasure chests, or help the Princess keep her stash hidden?
- The Princess Academy with Princess Orangeblossom and Sunshine the Pirate – hear the tales of the princess come to life and become honorary royals for the day by taking an official oath
- The Pirate and Princess Swashbuckling Soiree – pirates and princesses alike will join together for this interactive dance party
- Pirate & Princess Light Display – look above the trees inside Gaylord Palms’ St. Augustine Atrium as colorful lights and imagery bring the day to a close
- The Captain’s Hidden Treasure Escape Room – available with separate tickets, this escape room experience will have guests ransack the Captain’s Quarters in search of the ultimate treasure
Pirates and Princess Weekends activities are available on select dates, including:
- April 26-27
- May 3-5
- May 10-12
- May 17-19
Room packages start at $169 per night, plus tax and resort fees. To learn more or to book your stay, check out the event’s official website.