Kick off your 2019 with New Year’s Eve festivities at Universal Orlando Resort. From dance parties with your favorite characters to upscale EVE offerings at Universal CityWalk, there’s something for everyone.
New Year’s Eve in Universal Studios Florida
On Dec. 31, Universal Studios Florida will host its biggest NYE ever with party zones at the Music Plaza Stage and Central Park areas of the park, live music, character appearances, party favors, confetti, and, of course, pyrotechnics. This celebration is fun for the whole family, and is included with theme park admission.
The fun at the Music Plaza Stage will run from 6:15 p.m. – 1 a.m., while the party zone in Central Park will be open from 8:30 p.m. – 1 a.m.
EVE at Universal CityWalk
If you’re looking for a more upscale event, Universal CityWalk’s is the place to be. Guests ages 21 and older can enjoy signature drinks, unlimited gourmet cuisine, and bounce around six CityWalk clubs with live bands and DJs – plus Orlando’s biggest outdoor dance floor.
EVE takes place from 8 p.m. – 2 a.m., and tickets are available online now.
The fun continues at the on-site hotels, as all six will feature special activities for the holiday.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel – Enjoy the New Year’s Eve Party on the Piazza starting at 8:30 p.m. and running through a midnight toast on the hotel’s Harbor Piazza. This event includes a DJ, face painter and balloonist, in addition to dancing and children’s crafts.
- Hard Rock Hotel – Dine in style with the New Year’s Eve Buffet from 5-11 p.m. at The Kitchen restaurant, or rock the night away at the ROCK-in 2019! New Year’s Eve Lobby Party from 8 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort – Loews Royal Pacific Resort is celebrating the new year with a variety of dining offerings, including the New Year’s Eve Buffet, Jakes “Best of 2018” Beer Dinner, New Year’s Eve Dessert Buffet, Wantilan New Year’s Eve Luau, and the New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet.
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort – Guests visiting Sapphire Falls can enjoy a variety of offerings, including a New Year’s Eve Buffet, New Year’s Eve Celebration, and a New Year’s Day Breakfast Buffet in Amatista Cookhouse.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort – Celebrate 2019 with Cabana Bay’s New Year’s Eve Party Spectacular. This guest-only event runs from 8 p.m. – 12:30 a.m., and features a carving dining special, balloon artists and a midnight balloon drop.
- Universal’s Aventura Hotel – Kick off your new year in style with New Year’s Eve in Urban Pantry, or New Year’s Eve at Bar 17 Bistro with a live DJ.
To learn more about New Year’s Eve celebrations at Universal Orlando, visit UniversalOrlando.com.