Celebrate the start of 2019 aboard the Queen Mary on Dec. 31 with themed decks and ballrooms, live music, DJs, dancers, dueling pianos, and a fireworks display to light up the sky at midnight.
Guests can enjoy a variety of entertainment during New Year’s Eve aboard the Queen Mary, including:
- Bird’s Welcome – Britannia & Deck Salon
- Take in the décor be entertained in one of the ship’s exclusive VIP salons. Guests can grab a drink and enjoy the burlesque show by Hells Belles, followed by a dueling pianos act. When the clock strikes midnight, the Bird’s Welcome is a great viewing area for fireworks.
- Live Wire Lounge – Verandah Grille
- Lounge in style in this cumbia-inspired party extension on Live Wire Quay. This location offers lounge-style seating, specialty acts by DJ Hife and Samba Girls, and great firework views.
- The Boiler Room – Boiler Room
- The Boiler Room brings a brand-new VIP experience 25 feet below the ship’s water line. Guests can surround themselves with swirling fog, dancing, and lighting effects – all among the historic inner workings of the Queen Mary. Entertainment offerings here include DJ Pharaoh, Hells Belles Cage Dancers, and Steampunk Jetpack Cocktail Artists.
- Capstan Club – Capstan
- This is the true exclusive experience and the ultimate place to view the evening’s fireworks. Entertainment here includes DJ Malcom Alxndr, exclusive bottle service, and prime fireworks viewing from the champagne cabanas. (Sold Out)
These VIP areas require a Cabana purchase to enter. However, guests not interested in purchasing a cabana can enjoy the following areas:
- The White Canary – Queen Salon
- Step into an elite, glittering white party with a champagne tower centerpiece, flapper girls, and a DJ that will get everyone moving! The White Canary will celebrate the new year with a balloon drop at midnight. Other entertainment includes DJ Cutt, Gatsby Flapper performances, and Martini Contortion performances.
- Cat’s Meow – Royal Salon
- Enter a darker side of the ship for this black light party. Dance to rave music and grab a drink served in LED bottles. Hula hoopers, LED Poi artists, and a blacklight airbrush artist will add to the fun backed by the beat of the music. Cat’s Meow will celebrate 2019 with a black light balloon drop at midnight.
- Live Wire Quay – Verandah Deck
- Let the music take over as you dance, sip, and enjoy your way to 2019 on the Live Wire Quay. Entertainment at this location includes headlining performances by DJ Ravidrums, the Rock It Bots, and La Sonora Dinamita. Guests can also enjoy Cryo Bots, LED features and dancers, and the synchronized fireworks show at midnight.
- Capone’s Hideaway
- This hidden gem will be hard to find, but well worth the experience. Guests visiting this location will step into a speakeasy atmosphere with ceiling-to-floor windows looking out across the water, have an authentic absinthe experience, and listen to a hot jazz band all night long.
- Hotsy Totsy – The Ship’s Bow
- Head to the party on the bow of the ship and enjoy live country music, twinkling lights, moonshine, and line dancing. Entertainment includes Dean Kalogris and DJ Coral.
The party aboard Queen Mary runs from 8 p.m. – 1 a.m. on Dec. 31. Tickets are available for guests ages 21 and up. General Admission tickets are $115 and include admission to the event, fireworks, and access to select parties. VIP tickets are $215 and include a champagne toast, access to all parties and premium firework viewing.
For more information, visit QueenMary.com.