The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has officially announced its musical lineup and seminar offerings for the ninth-annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic.
Running from Oct. 26-28, the event will be expanding its live entertainment offerings beyond the main stage and into several themed areas. New performers will add to the immersiveness of three themed sections, each chosen to match the décor of the area.
The acts making their festival debut this year are:
- Manureva – a family group who will perform authentic songs and melodies from Polynesia in the new luau-themed area, The Pig & The Poke.
- Vintage Vibe – a group of musicians who reimagine songs from a variety of genres into the sounds of the 1920s and ‘30s. This group can be found in the Bubble Lounge.
- Harry “Captain Henry” Hann – a singer-songwriter and guitarist, who will play a mix of rock, soul, jazz and reggae, a style he calls “Floribbean.” This musician can be found in the Beer Garden.
Returning to the Dolphin clamshell fountain main stage are these festival favorites:
- Epic – this group will perform today’s best pop, dance and party rock music.
- 501 Blues – this band will play the top soul, blues and classic rock hits of the past 40 years.
- Atlantic City Boys – a group that features the harmonies of the Beach Boys, Drifters, the BeeGees, and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
For this year’s educational seminars, the lineup includes:
- The Cheese Course
- Fine Art of Sushi and Sake
- Pasta Making
- Base to Bubbles (Champagne)
- Italian Wines
- Wine Blending
- Beer, Please
- Craft Cocktails
- Riesling, So Sweet & So Dry
- The Grand Tasting, presented by Master Sommelier Matthew Citriglia (Sold Out)
Seminars will be held on Friday, Oct. 26 and Saturday, Oct. 27. Beverage seminar tickets are $50 each, while pairing seminar tickets are $85. You can find the specific dates and times of each seminar online.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will offer unlimited tastings at over 70 stations that will host culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants, as well as wine from more than 30 wineries. Upgraded tickets are available that allow access to a beer garden, featuring a wide selection of craft beers and Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine.
To learn more about the 2018 Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, and to purchase tickets, visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com.