The Winter 2014-2015 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad apps.
The cover story is all about Disney’s Frozen. Find out everything you need to know about experiencing “Frozen” at Walt Disney World and beyond: Meet the sisters, see the shows, sing the songs.
You’ll also read a feature story on the new Pantopia area at Busch Gardens including the signature ride, Falcon’s Fury. Will you beat the facedown dropping fears?
We’ll also take you to Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows, present a Q&A with a former Disney Imagineer, find out about dining Italian style at Universal CityWalk’s Vivo, staying at Disney’s All-Star Resorts and staying warm on cold Orlando days with our Top 10.
• Feedback – Your best stories, photos and opinions.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Then & Now – Take a look back and see how things have changed.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could possibly be next in Orlando?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
You can also find the latest issue at Theme Park Connection in Orlando, Fla. Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and January 20, 2015.