To honor Florida’s first responders, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is offering free admission to the park, and four discounted tickets for family and friends at 50 percent off, now through Nov. 24.
“A first responder’s mission is to selflessly protect us each day, and this special offer is a small way to show our appreciation of their dedication to the communities they call home,” said Stewart Clark, President and General Manager of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay.
First responders that qualify for the ticket offer include:
- All Florida fire rescue first responders, 911 dispatchers
- Florida Highway Patrol, Florida emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- All Florida sheriff and police officers
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Forest Service Forest Rangers
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission field officers
- Florida Park Service law enforcement
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection law enforcement
- Department of Homeland Security law enforcement agents
First responders who qualify will have to visit Busch Gardens’ website, and register using ID.me verification. 911 operators have to visit the front gate to obtain their free and discounted tickets. All tickets must be used by Nov. 24, and some restrictions do apply.
For more information, visit buschgardenstampa.com.