The all-new Geyser Point Bar & Grill opened this week at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge at Walt Disney World, bringing the rustic charm of the resort straight to your table.
The restaurant is located on the water’s edge at the resort, designed to capture the Pacific Northwest with cedar wood beams and natural stonework.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers a quick-service window for on-the-go eating.
Breakfast offers options like scrambled eggs with sausage, maple-cinnamon pancakes, and crab cakes Benedict. Lighter palettes will be pleased by oatmeal with fruit and nuts or fruit and lavender honey-yogurt as options. For the kids, buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs, and granola with fruit and honey-yogurt dip are great choices.
As for lunch and dinner, the quick service offerings are:
- Bison burger with Tillamook Cheddar, sweet onion straws and marionberry barbecue sauce
- Classic bacon burger with Tillamook Cheddar
- House-smoked turkey sandwich with cranberry mayonnaise
- Lump crab cake sandwich with house-made Canadian bacon and spicy cabbage-carrot slaw
- Grilled salmon BLT with lemon-caper mayonnaise
- Salad with grilled Portobello, zucchini, roasted red peppers, tomato and multi-grain salad with goat cheese dressing
- Grilled chicken or salmon with arugula and romaine, apples, seasonal berries, hazelnuts and red wine vinaigrette
- Seasonal fruit plate with lavender honey yogurt
- For dessert there’s seasonal pie and a chocolate brownie mousse with caramel popcorn and toasted meringue
And to not forget the kids, their all day menu includes a finger food sampler plate with smoked turkey, or grilled chicken strips with dipping sauce, and apple or vegetable sticks.
The drink menu at the bar adds to the authenticity, featuring Pacific Northwest breweries and distilleries, and even wines from Oregon and Washington.
Since this is a quick service restaurant, no reservation is needed to enjoy the rustic menu and atmosphere at any time of day. For more information on the restaurant and a complete menu, check out DisneyWorld.com/Dining.