The Spring 2017 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon
“The Tonight Show” has a new ride at Universal Studios Florida.
Authentic Antiques in the Disney Resorts
There are many historical items hidden in plain sight at the Disney World resorts. We help you track them down.
Q&A: The Orchestra/ELO
Band member Eric Troyer talks about performing at Epcot.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Places for Pizza at Walt Disney World
It can sometimes be hard to find a good slice of pizza, but there are some great options at Walt Disney World.
VR in a Themed World
Theme parks are taking virtual reality to the next level.
Lego Ninjago World
You can “Become the Ninja” and use your hands to shoot in this new innovative ride at Legoland.
• Table Service: Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin at Disney Springs
• Feedback – Your theme park stories and photos.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of upcoming Orlando-area attractions and events.
• Then & Now – Disney’s River Country.
• News In The Queue – Information and photos from what’s new and coming soon.
• Versus – Dave and Buster’s Vs. Main Event Entertainment
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be coming next?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks worldwide.
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Spring issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before April 25, 2017.