While visiting Africa with renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall would be the ultimate safari, Disney and The Jane Goodall Institute are offering a trip that’s closer to home for most. A special VIP trip with Jane Goodall at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is being offered from Feb. 18 to 21, 2011.
For $8,500 per adult and $7,500 per child (ages seven and up), guests will be treated like a VIP during their long weekend stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. The trip includes three-day admission to the Walt Disney World theme parks, select meals, hotel and transportation. And of course, some VIP tours at Animal Kingdom park and a chance to meet Jane.
Here are some of the highlights:
• Meet Jane at the Tree of Life in Animal Kingdom for a special photo opportunity before the park opens.
• Kilamanjaro Sunrise Safari
• A campfire chat with Jane at Animal Kingdom Lodge
• Join Jane and some Disney characters for a private breakfast at Jiko
• Talk with animal keepers as you visit the Animal Nutrition Center, explore the veterinary hospital and other backstage facilities in the Backstage Safari Tour
• Special Festival of the Lion King farewell dinner
• Optional Wild Africa Trek Experience
If you’d like to sign up, you’ll need to do so by Jan. 14. Space is limited.
For more information, visit janegoodall.org/travelwithjgi or contact Alicia Zarillo, manager of special events for the Jane Goodall Institute, at email@example.com or (703) 682-9288.