Attractions – The Show – July 11, 2013 – Teen Beach Movie Beach Party, Tokyo Disney Resort and more
Hosts Banks Lee and JeniLynn Knopp bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• News In The Queue: new experiences at Dinosaur World for 15th anniversary; Iron Man at the Orlando Science Center; Disney Legends honorees announced for ceremony at the 2013 D23 Expo
• Hidden Mickey of the Week: Blizzard Beach
• This week’s concert
• JeniLynn hangs loose at the Teen Beach Movie Beach Party in Typhoon Lagoon with the stars of Disney Channel’s Teen Beach Movie
• Theme Park Review gives us a look at some of the attractions at the Tokyo Disney Resort
• Travel Tip: Freezing bottles of water
• Giveaway for Imagineering pens, a Haunted Mansion car decal, and Tokyo Disney Resort maps
Please show your support to this week’s sponsors:
Mouse Fan Travel – mousefantravel.com
Undercover Tourist – UndercoverTourist.com
Theme Park Connection – themeparkconnection.com
The Show is also available on YouTube, on iTunes as a video podcast and on Bright House Cable TV in Florida (Channel 300 in Central Florida and 340 in the Tampa area).
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
Also look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.
I just wanted to thank you for your show. My daughters and I are really enjoying them. Some of the information will be useful on my upcoming Birthday celebration in December. Maybe we’ll bump into you! Thanks again!
Good evening from ashton-under-lyne, manchester, UK. I was wondering if you could do a shout out for me… I am surprising my partner Kevin Taylor to a trip to disney in September and we watch the show every week.. IT WOULD BE AWSOME TO SEE HIS FACE you announcing it to him.., we will be there for mickeys not so scary halloween party.. we are huge fans of the show and recommend it to all of our friends 🙂
Also I’m gutted that spectromagic has retired although the mainstreet electrical parade is till active, will they ever change it slightly?