Just in time for International Beer Day, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has announced the return of Bier Fest, which will feature over 40 local and international breweries, 40 new beers to try, new pub-inspired fare, and live entertainment.
Even though International Beer Day is celebrated globally on the first Friday of August, the event will return to the park each weekend from Aug. 17 – Sept. 8, including Labor Day.
Park guests can enjoy local favorites and try new flavors throughout the festival plaza, and get samples from the Garden Gate Café. New for this year, guests can toast to the end of the summer season with seasonal flavors like pumpkin and fruity ciders – there will even be gluten-free options!
Bier Fest will highlight over 20 Florida-based breweries and over a dozen Tampa Bay favorites, including:
- 3 Daughters Brewing
- Barrel of Monks Brewing
- Big Storm Brewing
- Big Top Brewing Co.
- Brew Hub
- Central 28 Beer
- Cigar City Brewing
- Coppertail Brewing Co
- Crooked Thumb Brewery
- Dunedin House of Beer
- Escape Brewing Company
- Florida Avenue Brewing Co.
- Green Bench Brewing Co.
- J. Wakefield Brewing
- M.I.A. Beer Company
- Orange Blossom Trail Brewing Co.
- Pierced Ciderworks
- Sailfish Brewing Co.
- Tampa Bay Brewing Co.
- Two Henrys Brewing Co.
- Veza Sur Brewery
- Walking Tree Brewery
The all-new pub-inspired menu features:
- The reimagined schnitzelwich slider, served on a pretzel roll with Swiss cheese and maple-bacon honey mustard
- Grilled cheesecake melt, served on mouthwatering pound cake with sweet cream filling, grilled and topped with guava sauce at the new Melted Munchies cabin
- Sweet potato fries, served with marshmallow dipping sauce
- Returning pub favorite, fried pretzel sticks with beer cheese dipping sauce
- Try all-new floats, featuring unique combos like the Hard Coffee Float – Pabst Blue Ribbon Hard Coffee served over chocolate soft-serve ice cream – and the Rosé Float created with Astoria sparkling rosé Moscato over vanilla ice cream
Guests can make the most of sampling their way through Bier Fest with the festival Sampler Lanyard, starting at just $29.99. These lanyards allow guests to try any five or ten food or beverage samples throughout the festival. Pass Members, however, can get an exclusive 12-item Sampler Lanyard for the same price as a 10-item Sampler.
Bier Fest is included with park admission, but food and beverage is not included and is available for an additional fee. To learn more, visit BuschGardens.com/Tampa.