While the park will be closed for the forseeable future, more dining and shopping venues will reopen soon at the Disneyland Resort, as the Downtown Disney District extends to Buena Vista Street.
Opening to guests starting in November, here are the shopping and dining venues that will be available for guests to enjoy:
- Merchandise locations
- Elias & Co. – Here you’ll find holiday gifts for the whole family, as the shop is divided into sections for men, women and children
- Julius Katz & Sons – Find even more holiday merchandise and Disney-themed home décor
- Kingswell Camera Shop – Plenty of gift-giving ideas here, including frames, photo albums and more
- Trolley Treats – Enjoy classic candies, old-fashioned confections, and other freshly-made treats.
- Vending carts will offer popcorn, churros, ice cream, and other treats
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe – Take a seat and enjoy the sounds of Buena Vista Street while sipping on a cup of coffee or eating an artisan sandwich
- Carthay Circle Lounge – Sit down and enjoy a meal with expanded outdoor seating as well as a new menu of cocktails and dining.
- Smokejumpers Grill – Grab American classics for lunch and dinner with a streamlined menu of burgers, fries, onion rings, and craft beer (The primary way to order at this dining location will be through mobile order on the Disneyland App)
Only the shopping and dining experiences along Buena Vista Street will be accessible from the Downtown Disney District for now, as Disney California Adventure is currently closed.
You can check out the health and safety measures in place for Downtown Disney here, and stay tuned for more updates on the offerings that will be available in November along Buena Vista Street.