This month, Legoland Florida Resort celebrates the holidays with the return of Christmas Bricktacular, the theme park’s annual seasonal event for kids.
The festivities have expanded this year with an exclusive yuletide fireworks spectacular presented each night, plus a more than 30-foot-tall Christmas tree made entirely of Lego and Duple bricks, a life-size Lego model of Santa, his reindeer and sleigh, themed scavenger hunts and more.
Included with park admission, Christmas Bricktacular takes place on select dates through December and provides a fun and interactive place for kids to enjoy holiday festivities.
In addition to creative holiday photo opportunities and festive décor throughout the park, activities will include:
• Meet-and-greets with Lego Santa and Lego Toy Soldier
• A Lego Christmas mosaic guests can assemble with our Master Model Builders
• Holiday-themed scavenger hunts in Miniland USA and Duplo Valley with a chance to win a Lego prize pack
• A station where kids can write a Lego letter to Santa and send it to the North Pole
• A Jingle Jam to kick off the event, dance and celebrate with Lego Santa and Lego Toy Soldier
• A competition build in Duplo Valley with another chance to win a Lego prize pack
The wintertime fun concludes each night with a holiday-themed fireworks show presented only during Christmas Bricktacular. For the best viewing location, guests should head for the spacious Ski Stadiums in Pirates’ Cove or the grass lawn in between.
Looking for a special Lego gift? Select stores will stay open for an extra hour of holiday shopping each night after the park closes. Guests will find a variety of Lego-branded toys and souvenirs throughout the park, including hard-to-find Lego sets, children’s and adult apparel and great stocking stuffers.
Guests can share their favorite Christmas Bricktacular photos with #ChristmasBricktacular on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and tag @LegolandFlorida for a chance to win a special Lego prize.
For even more fun, guests can book a spot at Lego Santa’s Christmas Workshop, a special VIP experience. The workshop includes an interaction with holiday characters, tasty seasonal treats and the chance to meet a Master Model Builder and create an exclusive Christmas decoration to keep.
2015 Christmas Bricktacular Dates:
• Dec. 12-13 (Saturday & Sunday)
• Dec. 19-20 (Saturday & Sunday)
• Dec. 26-30 (Saturday-Wednesday)
On Dec. 31, ring in 2016 at the Kids’ New Year’s Eve celebration, which features a Lego brick-drop countdown to midnight Kid Standard Time (that’s 8 p.m. to moms and dads), a kid-centric dance party and a fireworks display to end the year with a bang. It’s all included with park admission.
For more information, visit Florida.Legoland.com.