Busch Gardens announces their 2013 concert series and entertainment line-up
Next year, Busch Gardens is bringing in some of the biggest names of Latin and rock music along with live music from the ’30s through the ’70s. It’s their biggest lineup yet, including music’s most memorable acts at Real Music, rock artists at Bands, Brew & BBQ, and Viva La Música’s hottest Latin performers.
2013 special event line-up:
• Let’s Dance Featuring Burn The Floor: Jan. 16 through April 7
Sixteen dancers from around the world will heat up the Desert Grill stage. Set against a fast-paced soundtrack of familiar favorites, the international dance troupe offers a new twist on the Foxtrot, Tango, Rumba, Cha cha, Jive, Swing, Mambo and more.
• The Real Music Concert Series: Jan. 16 through Mar. 2
Busch Gardens Tampa’s longest running concert series, returns with live music spanning the 1930s to 1970s, including swing, blues, pop, jazz, disco, and rock ‘n roll:
- Jan. 16 through 19- The Terry Myers Orchestra with the Swing Sisters
- Jan. 23 through 26- The World-Famous Glenn Miller Orchestra
- Jan. 30 through Feb. 2- Frank Sinatra Jr.
- Feb. 6 through 9- Paul Revere & The Raiders
- Feb. 13 through 16- Sha Na Na
- Feb. 20 through 23- Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis Jr.
- Feb. 27 through Mar. 2- Herman’s Hermits Starring Peter Noone
New in 2013: Real Music Early Entry Ticket
For $10, guests can purchase a ticket to enter the Stanleyville Theater 60 minutes prior to the show to choose their seats. The Real Music Early Entry Tickets are available in advance at BuschGardens.com, by calling 1-800-888-5447 or at the park. Only a limited number of tickets will be available for each show.
• Bands, Brew & BBQ: Sundays from Feb. 10 through March 3
Sundays at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will rock during Bands, Brew & BBQ. Enjoy sizzling live performances from award-winning rock artists, the smokin’ hot flavor of blazing barbeque, and more than 80 craft beers samples.
- Feb. 10 – John Kay and Steppenwolf
- Feb. 17 – Barenaked Ladies
- Feb. 24 – The Doobie Brothers
- March 3 – The Goo Goo Dolls
• Viva La Música: Sundays from April 15 through May 6
Join the fiesta featuring food, drink, music and fun for the entire family, bringing together the hottest Latin artists live, authentic arts and crafts, and regional Latin cuisine.
- April 14 – Ednita Nazario
- April 21 – Oscar D’Leon
- April 28 – Milly Quesada
- May 5 – El Gran Combo
• Jack Hanna: May 18 & 19
Join “Jungle Jack” Hanna for two days of wild animal shows, autograph signings and special meet and greets when he visits Busch Gardens on May 18 and 19. The internationally-known animal expert will share animal facts and his travel tales during animal shows.
• Summer Nights: June 8 through Aug. 11
Finale fireworks are back each night of Summer Nights, along with an end-of-night show with live musicians, singers, dancers and artists from around the world. Their performance – along with modern music and fire effects – will pump up the crowd every night in Gwazi Park.
With a 2013 Fun Card, you can “pay for a day, play all year”. And, if you buy your 2013 Fun Card now, you can visit Busch Gardens for the remainder of 2012 for no additional cost. The 2013 Busch Gardens Fun Card is valid from the date of purchase through Dec. 31, 2013. Prices are $85 for adults and $77 for children ages 3 to 9. Fun Cards, annual passes and single-day tickets are available at the Busch Gardens’ front gate, online at BuschGardens.com or by calling (888) 800-5447.
Please consider bringing back “Glory in Gardens”…I know many who looked forward to this event. Thanks.
I also enjoyed Glory in the Gardens. Miss it.
Very disappointed that there’s no “Glory At The Gardens” this year. Hope it comes back!
WHY IS LITTLE MIX NOT ON THAT LIST
I too would love it if Glory in the Gardens came back.