Guests looking to purchase an annual pass from Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Busch Gardens Williamsburg now have more options to choose from with more value.
Busch Gardens and SeaWorld parks have introduced a new tiered annual pass program that offers four levels of pricing and benefits, starting as low as $9.99:
Busch Gardens Tampa
- Bronze Pass – Some blockout dates apply, but guests can save on parking, dining and more.
- Silver Pass – This pass includes unlimited admission, free parking, one free guest ticket, and extra benefits.
- Gold Pass – Guests can save more with free parking, two free guest tickets, bigger discounts, as well as extras like a free animal encounter, free annual PhotoKey and more.
- Platinum Pass – Add unlimited admission to 11 SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks nationwide, plus free ride-again privileges, reserved show seating and more.
Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Basic Membership (Busch Gardens only, Water Country USA only or two-park) – Guests can receive 50 percent off general parking, 10 percent off in-park purchases, access to exclusive events, monthly rewards, and guest ticket discounts. Blockout dates apply.
- Unlimited Membership (Busch Gardens only, Water Country USA only or two-park) – Guests can enjoy unlimited admission wit this pass. Benefits include free general parking, 10 percent off in-park purchases, two free guest tickets, access to exclusive events, monthly rewards and discount guest tickets.
- Premier Membership (Busch Gardens or two-park) – This pass includes free preferred parking, 15 percent off in-park purchases, three free guest tickets, access to exclusive events, monthly rewards and discount guest tickets.
- Platinum Membership (11 parks) – This pass features unlimited access to 11 Busch Gardens and SeaWorld parks across the country, as well as preferred parking, 15 percent off in-park purchases, three free guest tickets, a free PhotoKey subscription, ride-again privileges, access to exclusive events, monthly rewards and discount guest tickets.
“Our consumers wanted more value and simpler choices prompting us to introduce the Membership Program in February,” said Kevin Lembke, park president for Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. “Our guests quickly saw the value in Membership, but also wanted more flexibility. We listened to that feedback and now we’ll offer a wide range of Membership Plans that best suits their needs.”