With Howl-O-Scream still being months away, Busch Gardens Williamsburg is preparing for a “New Era of Terror” when the event returns in September.
This year will mark the 20th anniversary of the fall event, and to celebrate, Busch Gardens will reveal new scares on the 20th day of each month now through Aug. 20 until the full lineup is released.
New scares coming to this year’s event include:
- Three haunted houses – seven houses total
- Three bars – five bars total
- Two Terror-tories – six total
- Two Party Zones
- One No Escape (escape room experience) – two total
The reveals for each month are:
- May 20 – Howl-O-Scream 20th anniversary logo
- June 20 – A haunted house and one Terror-tory
- July 20 – Another haunted house, a second Terror-tory, and the No Escape Room
- Aug. 20 – A third haunted house, the party zones, bars and other features
Howl-O-Scream runs from Sept. 15 – Oct. 28. To learn more about the event and to see each month’s haunting reveal, visit HowlOScream.com/VA.