This year will bring new nightmares to Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, as the event will return to Tampa for 19 nights with new haunted houses, and a 17 and older experience that will take fear to the extreme.
This year’s event returns with new experiences that’ll leave guests with nowhere to hide, including haunted houses like:
- Insomnia – Every door in this haunted asylum will lead you to your worst nightmare – and the doctor is accepting new patients. Your fears will become your fate in this gruesome reality, as patents are forced to stay awake as they receive twisted new treatments. There are no cures for the curses inside this hell of a hospital.
- Simon’s Slaughterhouse (intense experience suggested for ages 17 and older) – Just by stepping inside, you agree to play Simon’s sick and twisted games. This horrifying realm will take you on a journey through the Meat Market, where cannibalistic creatures await to feast on the weak and add to their Monster Menu of human hors-d’oeuvres. Due to the intensity of Simon’s Slaughterhouse and the Meat Market, this area is suggested for guests ages 17 and older.
Scares will be everywhere throughout Busch Gardens as creatures roam through the park through new themed scare zones, including:
- Camp D.O.A. – Campers should sleep with one eye open at this campground, as swamp mutants will rise to make sure no one gets a good night’s rest.
- Deadly Toys – Childhood memories will be tarnished as this horror comes to life. Life-size toys are out on a murderous rampage and no one is safe.
- Hell on Wheels – If you’re approaching this apocalyptic stronghold, think again. An infamous motorcycle gang is willing to do the unspeakable to protect their supplies for survival. With this gang in charge, your future is looking grim.
- Maniac Midway – Join Sparky and his crew of carnies as you step into the center ring at the “scariest show on Earth.” Clowns have taken over this midway, and are looking for the newest stars of this atrocious attraction.
- Día de los Muertos – Also known as “Day of the Dead,” Día de los Muertos will join Howl-O-Scream this year with a one-of-a-kind celebration of life and a parade to honor those who have come and gone before us.
Fear fanatics can take advantage of the Front Line Fear pass, available each night for $35, which grants access to all haunted houses and special discounts throughout the park.
Howl-O-Scream will run on select nights from Sept. 21 – Oct. 28, from 7:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. each night. Tickets start at $39.99 plus tax, with exclusive offers for Busch Gardens Pass Members. No costumes are allowed at this event.
For more information, and to purchase tickets, visit HowlOScream.com.