Looking to plan ahead what food and drinks you’ll want to try, and bands you’ll want to hear at Busch Gardens’ Food & Wine Festival when it starts next week?
Guests can now explore the full Food & Wine Festival menu online and prep their palettes for the inaugural spring event debuting March 7.
From comfort classics like bacon mac & cheese to decedent desserts like passion fruit flan, the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival feeds guests’ appetite with flavors for every taste:
• Gourmet Lodge: Explore the exotic flavors of Gourmet Lodge, featuring duck confit, venison chili and other exciting dishes.
• Savory Tavern: Tempt taste buds with the rich flavors of Savory Tavern, including coconut shrimp cigars, braised lamb shank and passion fruit flan.
• Chef’s Plantation: Pan-seared salmon cakes, a griddled cheese cake sandwich and more await your palette at Chef’s Plantation.
• Coast to Coast Cookery: Flavors of the land and sea come together at Coast to Coast Cookery, featuring hangar steak, bacon-wrapped prawns and more.
• Field House Eatery: The Field House Eatery is the Festival’s biggest location, offering pan-seared scallops, roasted pork belly and mango éclairs right on Gwazi Field.
• Southern Station: Southern Station tantalizes taste buds with shrimp & grits, pan-fried cod and beef short rib.
• Comfort Kitchen: The Comfort Kitchen fuses classics like bacon mac & cheese with contemporary eats like habanero shrimp salad.
• Light Fare Canteen: Freshen up your palette at the Light Fare Canteen with scallop ceviche and an heirloom tomato & goat cheese salad.
• Blazin’ Bistro: Blazin’ Bistro breaks out the grill for fire-braised pork chops and jerk chicken sliders.
In addition to Busch Gardens’ own Executive Chef Ron DeBonis, acclaimed Chef Norman Van Aken, founder of Norman’s at The Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, has helped inspire these culinary options. Fans can find Chef Van Aken during the opening weekend of the Food & Wine Festival on March 7 and 8. In addition to making appearances throughout the Festival grounds, he will also do a book signing on March 7. Be sure to check BuschGardens.com for the latest information.
In addition to all the culinary options, the Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival will include live concerts. Headlining artists begin at 6 p.m. and additional local bands and live DJs will perform when the Festival opens at noon each event day. The full concert list includes:
• March 7 – Gavin DeGraw
• March 8 – Fifth Harmony
• March 14 – Kool & The Gang
• March 15 – Boys Like Girls
• March 21 – Kenny Rogers
• March 22 – Pentatonix
• March 28 – Steven Curtis Chapman
• March 29 – El Gran Combo
• April 4 – Collective Soul
• April 5 – Echosmith
• April 11 – KC and the Sunshine Band
• April 12 – Josh Turner
• April 18 – Austin Mahone
• April 19 – Daddy Yankee
• April 25 – Daughtry
• April 26 – Aloe Blacc
The Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival runs from noon to 9 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, March 7 through April 26. Plus, raise your glass to live concerts at 6 p.m. on Gwazi Field. The Festival is included with any pass, Fun Card or daily admission. Food and beverages are available for purchase at an additional fee.
For more event information, including detailed menus and a full list of wine, craft brews and cocktails, visit BuschGardens.com.