Busch Gardens Williamsburg is already gearing up for the holiday season, as the full return of Christmas Town begins on Nov. 12.
The park is set to transform with over 10 million holiday lights, making it one of the largest light displays in North America. In addition, guests can also enjoy the return of fan-favorite shows, performances, and more, including:
- Celtic Fyre: A Christmas Celebration – Celtic Fyre returns for the first time ever during Christmas Town with a show that celebrates Irish culture with step dancing at Abbey Stone Theatre. The encore performance adds Christmas flair with a new twist on a Killarney classic.
- Up on the Haus Top – Enjoy modern-day Christmas classics in a festive performance in Das Festhaus.
- Unto Us – A choral celebration of “the greatest story every told.” The first Christmas comes alive in this new show that takes place in the open-air Il Teatro di San Marco Theatre.
- Holiday Scavenger Hunt presented by Coca-Cola – Spot the special holiday ornaments around the park and you could receive a Coca-Cola prize while supplies last.
- North Pole Nightcap Bar – Make a toboggin run tot his all-new bar featuring specialty holiday cockails!
Christmas Town traditions will also return, including Santa’s Workshop, the Christmas Town Express, and ‘Twas the Night ice skating show featuring Champion figure skater Elvis Stojko. Other offerings include:
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish – Join Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover and Zoe as they help Elmo find his Christmas wish! This show is performed at the Sesame Street Forest of Fun outdoor stage.
- O’Tannenbaum – Gather in front of Festhaus for a Christmas light show like never before.
- Scrooge No More – The ghosts of Christmas past, present and future will be swept away at the Globe Theatre this holiday season.
- Holiday flavors to savor – Find the tastes of the season throughout the park with the return of fan-favorite beverages, including the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate and the After Dinner Mint Hot Chocolate. The popular Christmas Turkey Dinner also returns to the Festhaus.
“Christmas Town is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to create unforgettable memories in an incredible park setting and we are thrilled to feature its full, park-wide return this year,” said Kevin Lembke, park president. “With more than 10 million lights and all-new shows, 2021 promises to be our best holiday celebration ever. From the meticulously decorated trees to the beautifully choreographed new shows, this year’s Christmas Town gives us all a reason to celebrate the season again with friends and family. Not even Scrooge himself will be able to resist joining in on the festive holiday cheer.”
Christmas Town will run on select dates at Busch Gardens Williamsburg through Jan. 2, 2022. To learn more, visit BuschGardens.com/Williamsburg.